- A customized personal training program based on your fitness goals
- Unlimited workouts sent via TrainWithMe app with visual and verbal cues
- Regular check-ins to keep you accountable
- In-app messaging to answer questions and provide motivation
- Personal training sessions are available for clients in the Boston, Massachusetts area
- In-person rates are $80 per hour and can be combined with TrainWithMe app workouts for the best prices and full-service packages.
$100/month for base service
- International Sports Sciences Association-certified personal trainer working at Boston Sports Club
- International Sports Sciences Association-certified in fitness nutrition
- Specializing in muscle build, fat loss and powerlifting
- National Federation of Personal Trainers kettlebell and TRX-certified
- Extensive knowledge regarding nutrition and supplements
- Organized, attentive to details and solution-driven
- Fluent in Portuguese
Sign up and train with Odie >
Hi! I’m Odile, or Odie for short, and I’m a fitness fanatic. I love strength training more than anything. I never get tired of it. You’ll rarely see me anywhere other than the gym, and I’m not ashamed of that! When I do leave the gym, it’s usually to have fun doing something active, like hiking, enjoying nature, going to the beach or traveling.
I realize that you’re probably looking for a trainer because you need motivation to work out and accountability to stay on track. Fitness is my life, and helping people find their groove with a workout routine is truly my passion. No matter what you want from a fitness routine, I’m confident that I can help you achieve your goals.
For those of you who want to do your homework before choosing a trainer, here are the details you’ll want: I’m a certified personal trainer and a fitness nutrition specialist. I can help you find the right supplements to fuel your workout and I specialize in building muscle, fat loss and powerlifting.