Hi, I am
Looking for a coach who can guide you to make realistic, manageable changes to your daily routine? I have the proven track record you’re looking for!Sign up and train with Ramel >
- Initial startup phone call or video chat to discuss your fitness goals
- Unlimited personalized video workouts sent via the TrainWithMe app
- Direct chat with me via the TrainWithMe app to provide guidance, motivation, accountability and any reinforcement you need to succeed
- General nutrition, lifestyle and wellness support
$120/month for base service
- Eight years experience as a personal trainer
- National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Certified (2012 and 2017)
- Equinox Pre- and Post-Natal + Kettlebell Training Certified
- Completed over 400 hours of required study on anatomy, kinesiology, exercise physiology, cardiovascular function and musculoskeletal pathologies
- Advanced to the top 3% of the 3,000 trainers to become an Equinox Tier X Coach
- Extensive experience implementing programs emphasizing motivation, compliance and accountability
- Master Instructor at Equinox responsible for coaching and clearing trainers with the use of Vitality Performance Reconditioning (ViPR) tool
- Bachelors degree from Brown University; Study abroad work at The University of Cape Town in South Africa
I left my career in the corporate world because, although I was successful, I was looking for a different kind of career fulfillment.Sign up and train with Ramel >
I can say I truly love my job as a personal trainer because I’m rewarded every day by the smiles on my clients’ faces and the success I’ve helped them achieve.
If you struggle with making realistic, manageable changes to your daily and weekly habits, I have a proven track record and together, we can achieve your weight loss, fitness and lifestyle goals.
In my spare time you can find me, dancing with Jamal Jackson Dance Company, attending Krav Maga classes in NYC, or taking scenic trail runs throughout New Jersey.