Hi, I am
Dr. Stefanie Rousselle
I combine my knowledge and experience in multiple disciplines to prescribe extremely unique fitness programs.Sign up and train with Stefanie >
- Introductory consultation to discuss goals and health history
- Customized, individualized physical therapy or personal training plans delivered via TrainWithMe app
- Develop plans to treat or prevent injury
- Weekly phone or FaceTime call conference to discuss progress
$100/month for base service
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, and Registered Yoga Teacher
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Kinesiology from The University of Massachusetts Amherst; Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) from Northeastern University
- 10+ years of physical therapy and personal training experience
- CEO & Founder of Boston Health & Wellness
My specialty is working with clients that are currently injured, were previously injured, or want to prevent causing injury. I will treat clients with an injury, then work with them to bridge the gap between ending physical therapy and starting personal training. I will slowly progress the client from PT rehabilitation, to a light exercise program, to a full body workout. I also specialize in working with the elderly population.Sign up and train with Stefanie >
Personally, I've grown to love running after completing 12 Marathons including Boston (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017), Chicago (2013), Maine (2014), Philly (2014), NYC (2015), London (2016), Baystate (2016) & Berlin (2017).
Growing up, I was involved in competitive gymnastics and all-star cheerleading. Currently, I enjoy running, yoga, cooking, spending time with my puppy, family and friends, and living a happy & healthy lifestyle.